Thursday, November 26, 2009

Night's young.



HAHAH. Mad high right now, must be tha happyness in the fries I just ate at mac rubbing off on me. YES! I HAD MCDONALDS AT 12AM! I bet you're jealous :P

I just found out that JKR actually wrote in characters that fit the profile for MANY
FAIRYTALES like Jack and the Beanstalk and Sleeping Beauty. Therefore I conclude that Harry Potter is mah favourite book and I desperately want to marry him. I am just plotting with Jason on IM on how to kidnap Ginny and marry Harry. Yes, I am a geek, tyvm.

Vivo - JE - West Coast Park - JE, yesterday.
Made Brenda dye her hair so nao we have brownish hair. Had lovely xlb @ Vivo and I found out that The Ex had been tryna get my number from her. Uh, ok... ;_; We do have unfortunate luck in guys, I do reckon. Aye but whutevazsxzs.

I've never been happier. Thank You, You've given me everything I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment